Milano to ParisTrain Tickets (e-Tickets available)
Note: E-ticket is available.
- Return: Paris to Milan
- Train's stations: Milano Porta Garibaldi (10 minutes, metro(M2), taxi or bus from Milan Centrale) - Paris Gare Lyon
- 1st class and 2nd class tickets options includes seat reservations. Passholder fare not available.
- Trip Duration: 7:00 hrs
- Schedules: 3 departures (direct trains) per day : 06:07; 16:10
- Free Shipping*. We delivery worldwide. Also, e-tickets are available for this itinerary.
- Look also, overnight train Milan to Paris option.
1) Children: children fare are valid for children
from 4 to 11 years old.
2) Children under 4 years old travel free.
3) Premier Train Fee: All French and TGV tickets have a Premier Train Fee, US$ 14 per order.
If you book more than one premier train ticket in one order will be charge only US$ 14 per order.
4) *Free Shipping USA and Canada. Click here for shipping costs to other countries.
5 Handling fee: All bookings under US$ 400 are subjet a handing fee US$ 18.
6) Refund Rules: If the ticket is not used, 80% refundable up 3 days prior to departure date and then 50% refundable up to 60 days after the train departure date. Thereafter, no refund allowed.
Refund for unused tickets can only be performed by the Issuing Office. Your request must be received within the time frame allowed for a refund.
6) Exchange Rules: Can be exchanged in France with a fee prior to the travel date.
Exchanges at the Kiosk Machine: Only exchanges for the same fare can be performed up to 1 day prior to the train departure.
Exchanges through the Issuing Office: A new ticket must be purchased and the unused ticket will be
refunded. Fares are subject to change depending on availability at the time of the exchange.
7) Fares in US Dollars and subject to change.
You will need your confirmation code to retrieve your tickets.
Print out the Booking Confirmation email or Proforma Invoice and bring it with you to the station.
We recommend that you arrive at the station at least 20 minutes prior to your train departure
to ensure you have plenty of time to print your ticket and find your train.
If a station does not have a ticket kiosk, or the kiosk is inoperable, please proceed to the ticket counter with your confirmation number.