Eurail France Italy Passes FeaturesOptions from 4 to 10 travel days pass.
Flexipass: travel days may be used consecutively or not, within a 2 months period.
Unlimited travel by train on the national network of France and Italy.
Options for 1st class or 2nd class
Saverpass: It's a special fare when 2 or more people travels together all the time. Fares per person.
Youth: Youth fares are valid for people under 26 years old.
Special bonuses (details below)
With one day pass, you can travel multiple times.
Smoking is strictly forbidden on all trains in France and Italy
Seat reservations are compulsory when traveling by Premier Trains TGV, Freccia (High speed trains)
French Rail Network uses TGV, the French high speed trains, and Italy Rail Network use Trenitalia Freecia, the Italian high speed trains connecting major French and Italy cities, small towns and major others European destinations.
Eurail Map online (PDF - 2 Mb)
Free European Rail Network Map: Eurail Italy gives added value to its product by providing customers with useful and detailed travel documentation. Customers purchasing a Eurail France and Italy Pass receive, together with their travel documents, the Eurail Pass Guide; which explains in detail how the Eurail Pass works and where it is accepted. It provides information on Eurail’s Benefit Partners and gives further useful information for each
traveler. The Eurail Map shows the main rail lines and participating shipping routes.
|Eurail France and Italy Rail Passes - Fares (US$ per person)|
|Saverpass - 1st class||$ 300.00||$ 341.00||$ 378.00||$ 446.00||$ 446.00||$ 505.00||$ 505.00|
|Saverpass - 2nd class||$ 242.00||$ 274.00||$ 304.00||$ 358.00||$ 358.00||$ 405.00||$ 405.00|
|Adult - 1st class||$ 352.00||$ 400.00||$ 444.00||$ 523.00||$ 523.00||$ 593.00||$ 593.00|
|Adult - 2nd class||$ 283.00||$ 321.00||$ 356.00||$ 420.00||$ 420.00||$ 476.00||$ 476.00|
|Youth - 2nd class||$ 231.00||$ 262.00||$ 290.00||$ 342.00||$ 342.00||$ 388.00||$ 388.00|
|Currency: US Dollars|
For booking, click or touch on corresponding fare
Saverpass: It's a special fare when travel 2 or more persons together all time. Fares per person.
Youth: Youth fares are valid for people under 26 years old.
Validity: The first trip date must be within 6 months from issue date, unless specified for promotions.
All Fares are per person in US dollars, subject to change.
Railpass Protection Plan is available.
We shipping worldwide by FedEx.
Free Shipping to USA and Canada (for orders over US$ 400)
Handling fee: All bookings are subjet a US$ 8 handing fee.
Seat reservations are compulsory for major French and Italian routes. You can make seat reservations at train station or we can book them previously for you. Just fill the reservation form after complete the purchase of the pass.
Euro Railways offers Rail pass Refund Protection Plan.Benefits: 100% refund on the unused portion of rail passes if lost or stolen while traveling in Europe.
What you will receive: Refund one day of the cost of your Rail pass for each day of use of point to point ticket or the cost of the point-to-point tickets, whichever is lower.
For example: If you purchase a 5 day Rail pass for $300 and you lose the pass and you still need to travel from Milan to Vienna, from Vienna to Munich and from Munich to Frankfurt to complete your planned itinerary; we will refund three days of your pass one for each day your purchased a point to point tickets. The refund in this example is $ 180 ($300 divided by 5 multiplied for three.
To make a claim:
1) Complete your travel using point to point tickets. You can purchase your point to point tickets at any train station..
2) Save the tickets that you purchase along with any receipts.
3) Send the receipts and tickets to our office within 30 days of your return with a brief letter describing the circumstances of your loss or theft, and include you name, address and telephone number.
- Unused and not validated Eurail Select rail passes can be refunded.
- A 15% penalty fee refund applies to totally unused passes returned within 1 year of issuing date
- Eurail Select rail passes are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or partially used.
- Lost or stolen passes may be protected with the purchase of the Railpass Protection Plan
- Rail Pass Exchanges are subject to US$ 25 service fee
- Passes are strictly personal, non-transferable and only valid with a passport, official identity or special military travel permit. Presentation of this document to the European control staff on trains and shipping lines is compulsory.
- Transportation covered by the pass is subject to the "Uniform Rules concerning the contract for International Carriage of Passengers and Luggage by rail (CIV). In respect of carriage by sea, the legal provisions of the individual sea carrier apply.
- Passes are not valid until the first and last day of validity and passport number are entered by a railway official before travel begins. Use must begin within 6 months of the date of issue.
- The pass holder may travel on any date within the limits of the period of validity. The pass also entitles the holder within the period of validity to many transportation bonuses, such as those on ferries, boats and buses (either entirely free of at discount)
- The Eurail and Europass is valid from midnight to midnight on the date of use indicated on the calendar. If an overnight trip start in a direct overnight train departing after 19:00, the next day's date must be entered, travel between 19:00 and 24:00 hours on the previous day is then included. When using an overnight ferry covered by the pass, the holder may enter either the day of departure or the day of arrival.
- No supplements are required for trains such as EC, IC, ICE, etc..
- Additional fees for seat reservations, sleeperettes, couchettes, sleeping car accommodation, meals, extra service on board, supplement charges on certain ships, port taxes, luggage forwarding, etc... are payable.
- Passes do not guarantee a seat on a train or passage on a boat unless reservations are made in advance. For certain trains and boats a reservation is compulsory.
- For 1st class travel with a pass marked 2nd class, the difference between the full 1st and 2nd class fares on the respective route must be paid
- If the traveler cannot present, upon request, a valid passport, official identity card or special military travel permit with his pass, the local control staff is authorized to demand payment, in addition to the full fare, of a fine charged in conformity with the regulations of the railway concerned, both in local currency.
- Passes can neither be refunded nor replaced:
if lost or stolen,
if partially used,
if submitted after the first day of validity,
or after one year from the date of issue.
Applications for refund must be submitted to the issuing office with all necessary proof (cancellation by a European Railroad Office, medical certificates in case of illness, death certificate.)
In the case of completely unused non-validated passes, a refund application with original documents must be submitted to the office where the pass was purchased. The refundable allowance is subject to a 15% deduction.
- A Youth pass may only be used by persons under 26 years of age. A Child pass may only be used by persons under 12 years of age.
- All orders are subject a US$ 8 Handling fee.
Rail Passes Options
Also, consider the following options for your travel:
To Explore an European Region or up 28 European countries, request a Multi Countries Pass It will be the best option for you.
But if you want to travel few itineraries close to each other or if you want to complement a rail pass, you can check more than 12,000 Point to Point tickets in our website.
Eurostar - London - Paris/Brussels
Thalys - Paris - Amsterdam/Brussels/Cologne
TGV - Paris - Barcelona/Madrid
TGV - Paris - Geneva/Zurich
TGV - Paris - Nice/Marseille/Monaco
TGV - Paris - Frankfurt/Berlin
Eurail's Benefit Partners, Eurail Aid Offices, Boats & Ferries companies, Airport links, Lounges availables.
European Rail Pass are entitled to a variety of bonuses besides the shipping lines, private rail lines, buses, museums and hotels discounts and lounges on the major train stations.
Holders of Eurailpass Flexi, Europass or Eurail Selectpass have to note that a free transportation bonus or shipping line requires use of a travel day; reduction bonuses or reduced shipping lines do not require use of travel day.
Rail Pass holders are granted a reduced fare or even free passage on many shipping lines.
For international shipping lines: In general, the Pass must be valid for the country of departure or the country of arrival. When indicated, the Pass must be valid in both countries, or in one specific country.
For domestic shipping: The pass must be valid for the country in question.
Bonus & Benefits for France
A Eurail Pass valid in France is valid with the national railway company SNCF (www.sncf.com and www.voyages-sncf.com). It is then also valid for travel between France and Figueres (Spain,) Basel, Geneva (Switzerland), Port Bou (Spain), Ventimiglia (Italy) and city of Luxemburg.
Eurostar special pass holder fares which are exchangeable once before departure (non-exchangeable fares can sometimes be cheaper then pass holder fares). All fares are subject to availability.
IMPORTANT: SNCF, the French Railway, is not participating in the Eurail Select Pass offer as from January 2013.
Eurail Aid Offices
Gare de Marseille St. Charles
Daily: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Gare de Nice-Ville
Mon-Sat: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sun: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Gare de Paris-Lyon
Mon-Fri: 7:00am - 8:30pm
Gare de Paris -Nord
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Sat-Sun: 6:30am - 10:00pm
Gare de Paris-St. Lazare
Mon-Sun: 7:30am - 10:00pm
Aéroport Charles de Gaulle, (Paris CDG Airport)
Terminal 2 RER Station Bureau SNCF
Mon-Fri: 6:30am - 8:00pm
Sat: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Sun: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Irish Ferries 30% discount; www.irishferries.com Cherbourg-Rosslare (February to December)* Roscoff-Rosslare (May to September)* *No daily sailings, reservation compulsory.
Ireland +353(0)818 300 400; France +33(0)233 234 444; +33(0)170 720 326
Paris: from Charles de Gaulle Airport there are connections to Paris Nord (RER Line B, Eurail Passes not valid) and many other destinations.
Lyon: from St. Exupéry airport there is a tram link to Lyon Part Dieu (Rhônexpress, every 15 minutes - Eurail Passes not valid)
Persons with reduced mobility:
On the TGV, when departing from French and Swiss stations, enjoy specially-designed areas for disabled travellers or people with reduced mobility. A First class seat is reserved for wheelchair users in coaches 1 or 11. Nearby, toilets are specially adapted and accessible for disabled travellers. On TGV, your travelling Guided Dog companion travels for free and without a ticket.
Bonus & Benefits for Italy
A Eurail Pass valid in Italy is valid with the passenger transportation company of the Italian Railways, Trenitalia, and is also valid on the railway line Udine-Tarvisio operated by Micotra.
Eurail Aid Offices
Stazione Bari Centrale
Daily: 7:30am - 8:00pm
Stazione Bologna Centrale
Daily: 7:00am - 7:30pm
Stazione Firenze SMN (Florence)
Daily: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Stazione Genova PP
Daily: 6:00am - 7:20pm
Stazione Milano Centrale (Milan)
Daily: 6:00am - 9:00pm
Stazione Napoli Centrale (Naples)
Daily: 6:15am - 9:00pm
Daily: 6:00am - 9:00pm
Stazione Roma Termini (Rome)
Daily: 6:33am - 10:05pm
Stazione Torino PN (Turin)
Daily: 6:00am - 9:00pm
Stazione Venezia Santa Lucia (Venice)
Daily: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Attica Group (Eurail member): International routes operated by Superfast Ferries Free air seats/dormitories for 1st class pass holders, free deck passage for 2nd class pass holders with a pass valid in Greece AND Italy; www.superfast.com
Bari-Corfu (sailings during summer period only)*
*dormitories are not available on board Superfast I and Superfast II (Bari route). Seasonal surcharge: June and September € 10 per person, per way; July and August € 20 per person, per way. Port taxes € 7 per person, per way. A fuel surcharge may apply. Check-in time 2 hours. If your pass is valid in Greece only, you can get a 30% discount.
Italy +39 080 528 2828 firstname.lastname@example.org
Greece +30 210 891 9130 email@example.com
Book online on www.superfast.com (=> partnerships => Train & Ferry). Terminal Station PATRAS: South port, Akti Dymeon. A shuttle bus service between the New and the Old port (TRAINOSE railway station) is available(appr. €0,90). Passenger‘s check-in at the New port. Terminal Station BARI: Stazione Marittima Porto, 6, Corso Antonio de Tulio
Attica Group (Eurail member): International routes, Superfast Ferries (jointly operated with ANEK Lines) Free air seats/dormitories for 1st class pass holders, free deck passage for 2nd class pass holders with a pass valid in Greece AND Italy; www.superfast.com; www.anek-superfast.com
Ancona-Igoumenitsa, Ancona-Patras Seasonal surcharge: June and September € 10 per person, per way; July and August € 20 per person, per way. Port taxes € 7 per person, per way. A fuel surcharge may apply. Check-in time 2 hours. If your pass is valid in Greece only, you can get a 30% discount. Italy +39 071 202 033-4; +39 071 207 0218 (booth); firstname.lastname@example.org Greece +30 210 891 9130, +30 210 891 9700, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Book online on www.superfast.com (=> partnerships => Train & Ferry). Terminal Station PATRAS: South port, Akti Dymeon. A shuttle bus service between the New and the Old port (TRAINOSE railway station) is available(appr. €0,90). Passenger‘s check-in at the New port. Terminal Station ANCONA: Via Luigi Einaudi, Zona Mandracchio. Check-in at Terminal Station and then take shuttle bus no. 20 (FREE) to the port for embarkation!
Minoan Lines International Free air-type seats for 1st class pass holders, free deck passage for 2nd class Pass holders with a pass valid in Greece AND Italy. 30% discount on full fare rates for travellers with a Eurail Pass valid in Greece only.; www.minoan.gr
Patras/Igoumenitsa-Ancona Seasonal surcharge: June/September: € 10, July/August: € 20. Port Taxes: € 7. Fuel surcharge may apply.
Check-in time 2 hours.
For more information:
Italy, Ancona tel: +39 071 201708, email: email@example.com
Greece, Piraeus tel: +30 210 4145700, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grimaldi Lines 20% discount on official fares (port taxes, fixed dues and special fares excluded);
Salerno-Tunis (Tunisia), Civitavecchia-Porto Torres (Sardinia), Civitavecchia-Tunis (Tunisia), Livorno-Tangier (Morocco), Brindisi-Igoumenitsa and Patras, Palermo-Salerno, Civitavecchia-Trapani, Palermo-Tunis (Tunisia), Barcelona-Livorno, Brindisi-Corfu, Barcelona-Civitavecchia, Barcelona-Porto Torres (Sardinia), Trapani-Tunis (Tunisia)
Bookings can be made in three different ways:
Via the Grimaldi Lines Contact Center: (+39) 081 496 444 (+34) 902.531.333
by sending an email to one of the email addresses below, including a copy of the Eurail Pass
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
By going to one of Grimaldi Lines Travel Agencies in Italy:
Grimaldi Tours Napoli, Via Marchese Campodisola 13
Grimaldi Tours Roma, Via Boncompagni 43
Grimaldi Tours Palermo, Via Emerico Amari 8
Pisa: from Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport there are connections to Firenze SMN, Pisa Centrale and many other destinations.
Rome: from Roma Fiumicino Airport there are connections to Roma Tiburtina/Ostiense (train every 15 minutes- all passes are accepted) and Roma Termini (train every 30 minutes - only 1st class passes are valid on the Leonardo Express.)
Milan: from Milan Malpensa Airport there are connections to Milano Centrale (Bus: Malpensa Shuttle), Milano Bovisa/ Milano Cadorna (Express train Ferrovie Nord Milano). Eurail Passes are not valid in these connections.
European Eurail's Benefit Partners, Eurail Aid Offices, Boats & Ferries companies, Airport links, Lounges availables.
Just click or touch on the Benefits Image above to know the Bonus and Benefitis in others European countries.